Vittoria and Guillermo are just back from the Miami Tango scene with the following lessons
8:00 PM – All level class (beginners are welcome): is a figure with a change in direction
8:45 Intermediate class: is a sequence for the dance floor to rhythmical music
9:45 – 11:45 – Practica, Food, Socializing in cozy club atmosphere.
Menu for Thursday by Chef Mercedes
• Garden Salad (fresh parsley, cilantro and tomatoes from Mercedes’ garden plus onion, radishes and bulgur with olive oil and vinegar dressing)
• Roasted Tomatoes, Eggplant and yellow Peppers (with fresh basil and oregano from Mercedes’ garden and other herbs)
• Banana cake (flour, eggs, bananas, oil and brown sugar)
• Cold Brown Rice is back by popular demand (brown rice, fresh spinach from Mercedes’s garden, roasted pepers, black beans, herbs, and white béchamel sauce)
• Green Salad (spinach form Mercedes’ garden, roasted vegetables plus onion dressing on the side)
• Fruit salad
Location is Suzanne Patterson Building at 45 Stockton St, Princeton.
Large and brand new beautiful dance floor with off-street parking at the entrance.
Partner is not necessary.